Marketing Makeovers customers include:
- Smartcomm – One of the most progressive mail houses and communications hub in Australia. Re-branding of the business through the development of a new web site and corporate brochure ware.
- Telstra Licensed Shops – (Brisbane/Sunshine Coast) – Develop strategic marketing plans across the Telecommunications group consisting of several Consumer and Business licensed shops, outbound business telemarketing, IT business and a Corporate Network management business. Implement local area marketing campaigns integrating national Telstra activity with local activities to increase foot traffic and sales. Develop the overall group branding and integrate into local communities through sponsorships and events to further enhance revenue opportunities. www.TShopBiz.com.au
- Wealth Works Wealth Creation – www.wealthworks.com.au – complete strategic marketing plan including recommendations for new products and local area launch strategies.
- REA Group – realestate.com (Melbourne) – Strategy, recommendation of suppliers and assistance with implementation of market monitoring for new sales leads, trigger based local verification followed by marketing and sales channel intervention.
- Dry Hire Online – dryhireonline.com.au (Brisbane) – Start up digital business promoting wet and dry machinery online for rent. A business mentor for marketing, pricing and customer service strategy. dryhireonline.com.au
- Optus (Sydney) – Marketing and channel strategy for Small & Medium Business into regional Australia
- Cater Care Group (Brisbane) – Re-branding and integration of business units through web site and sales presentation material
- School Shop Online (Brisbane ) – Launch, development and eventual sale of dot.com business allowing parents to purchase services on line from schools
- SEMA (Sydney) – In Partnership won Optus business to create user based segmentation from customer usage data to drive retention and new revenue growth
- Domestic Violence Queensland (Brisbane) – Develop strategic marketing plan and implement including re-branding, web site development and sponsorship revenue.
- Maleny Man (Maleny, Sunshine Coast, Qld) – Launched the business with only social media and a town calander of potential customers which had 19,200 people talking about it in a post code of only 2,500 – Maleny Man 2018.
See also the ‘About Us’ page for the experience of our staff where they have been an employee of business.