Marketing Makeovers customers include:
- Smartcomm – One of the most progressive mail houses and communications hub in Australia. Re-branding of the business through the development of a new web site and corporate brochure ware.
- Telstra Licensed Shops – (Brisbane/Sunshine Coast) – Develop strategic marketing plans across the Telecommunications group consisting of several Consumer and Business licensed shops, outbound business telemarketing, IT business and a Corporate Network management business. Implement local area marketing campaigns integrating national Telstra activity with local activities to increase foot traffic and sales. Develop the overall group branding and integrate into local communities through sponsorships and events to further enhance revenue opportunities.
- Wealth Works Wealth Creation – www.wealthworks.com.au – complete strategic marketing plan including recomendations for new products and local area launch stratagies.
- REA Group – realestate.com (Melbourne) – Strategy, recommendation of suppliers and assistance with implementation of market monitoring for new sales leads, trigger based local verification followed by marketing and sales channel intervention.
- Dry Hire Online – dryhireonline.com.au (Brisbane) – Start up digital business promoting wet and dry machinery online for rent. A business mentor for marketing, pricing and customer service strategy. dryhireonline.com.au
- Optus (Sydney) – Marketing and channel strategy for Small & Medium Business into regional Australia
- Cater Care Group (Brisbane) – Re-branding and integration of business units through web site and sales presentation material
- School Shop Online (Brisbane ) – Launch, development and eventual sale of dot.com business allowing parents to purchase services on line from schools
- SEMA (Sydney) – In Partnership won Optus business to create user based segmentation from customer usage data to drive retention and new revenue growth
- Domestic Violence Queensland (Brisbane) – Develop strategic marketing plan and implement including re-branding, web site development and sponsorship revenue.
Ian Clark - Director
- Director of Marketing, Telstra Country Wide – Recruitment, development and management of 58 professional marketeers located around Australia to integrate the Telstra brand into rural Australia for substantial revenue gain. Customer ownership of over 5 million customers across Corporate, SME, Home Office, Farmer and Consumer segments.
- Direct Marketing Manager, RSL Art Union (Not-For-Profit) – In a competitive market place for prize home lotteries retain regular buyers and attract new players over other competitors and causes offering similar prize pools. Develop annual marketing and public relations plan and implement with a team of 3 professional marketers and several tendered suppliers. Connect the RSL brand with a younger generation of supporters.
Recognition for marketing excellence
- 2008 – National Australian Marketing Institute – Best Business to Consumer. Surf Life Saving Australia – Local Heroes Campaign
- 2002 – International ECO Award, Silver – presented in New York – Outstanding Campaign
- 2004 – National ADMA (Australian Direct Marketing Association) Award, Best Data Driven Marketing
- 2004 – National ADMA Silver Award, best campaign in Telecommunications or Directories
- 2004 – CREAM Award (Australian Advertising Federation of Australia) – Bronze for best campaign in Banking, Finance or Teleco
- 2004 – CREAM Award – Bronze for best data driven campaign
- 2003 – CREAM Award – Gold Award, best data driven campaign
- 2002 – CREAM – Gold Award, Best Data Driven campaign
- 2002 – BAD (Brisbane Artistic Director) Award, Best creative campaign
- 2001 – ADMA Award – Silver Award best campaign in Telecommunication or Directories.