Ian Clark - Director
Has been a successful Marketing consultant since 2008 with a customer list of some of Australia’s largest corporations and most vibrant small and medium businesses.
Major clients Telstra (National) and Telstra Licensees (South East Queensland), Optus (Sydney) REA Group (Melbourne) Cater Care Group (Brisbane), Domestic Violence Queensland (Brisbane) Telstra Shop North Shore (Sydney), Sema (Brisbane) and various small businesses in South East Queensland.
Experience also includes long stints as an employee in the role of Marketing Director
- Director of Marketing, Telstra Country Wide – Recruitment, development and management of 58 professional marketeers located around Australia to integrate the Telstra brand into rural Australia for substantial revenue gain. Customer ownership of over 5 million customers across Corporate, SME, Home Office, Farmer and Consumer segments.
- Direct Marketing Manager, RSL Art Union (Not-For-Profit) – In a competitive market place for prize home lotteries retain regular buyers and attract new players over other competitors and causes offering similar prize pools. Develop annual marketing and public relations plan and implement with a team of 3 professional marketers and several tendered suppliers. Connect the RSL brand with a younger generation of supporters.
Recognition for marketing excellence
- 2008 – National Australian Marketing Institute – Best Business to Consumer. Surf Life Saving Australia – Local Heroes Campaign
- 2002 – International ECO Award, Silver – presented in New York – Outstanding Campaign
- 2004 – National ADMA (Australian Direct Marketing Association) Award, Best Data Driven Marketing
- 2004 – National ADMA Silver Award, best campaign in Telecommunications or Directories
- 2004 – CREAM Award (Australian Advertising Federation of Australia) – Bronze for best campaign in Banking, Finance or Teleco
- 2004 – CREAM Award – Bronze for best data driven campaign
- 2003 – CREAM Award – Gold Award, best data driven campaign
- 2002 – CREAM – Gold Award, Best Data Driven campaign
- 2002 – BAD (Brisbane Artistic Director) Award, Best creative campaign
- 2001 – ADMA Award – Silver Award best campaign in Telecommunication or Directories.
Shelby Clark - Social Media
Has worked in the field of Social Media marketing for the last 4 years. She has experience in Facebook paid advertising (all ad types including page likes, carousel, boosting and re-marketing), Instagram advertising, creating detailed targeting guidelines to match your ideal customer base and get the most bang for your buck and that is just the start.
Shelby has a Masters of Marketing and International Business Degree from the University of Queensland – that she puts into regular practice to optimize Social Media plans and get results.
Shelby strives to stay up to date and on the cutting edge of all things Social Media related. To do so she attends international conferences to learn from the best, including this years Traffic and Conversion Summit in San Diego, California where she had a one-on-one with Facebook Expert Mari Smith!